Las Palmas project in Tucson
Set diagonaly on a double corner lot, this is an extensive remodel of a 2500 sq foot brick house built in 1952.
The roof and most of the exterior walls still remain. The floor was removed due to a leaking sewer and to raise the ceiling height. Water lines and all utilities were replaced with state of the art systems. All interior walls were removed and reconstructed for a more open functional floor plan. Surround sound and security systems were included for efficiency. Every Room has its own private courtyard hardscaped with Turkish travertine pavers.
Exterior landscape spaces were defined and optimized by integrated raised bed plantings and small grass areas for children & animals.
A two room guest house with kitchenette & bath were added, along with a 2-3 car garage with enhanced storage and laundry facility.